Thursday 5 March 2009

Adding a hit counter

First of all I want to know if someone finds me and my brand new blog.
How to know it since not that many people leave comments?

The answer is a hit counter and I chose to use SiteMeter (there are many free hit counters available but this has worked for me so far). Here's a good video about how to add a counter in practice to a Blogger blog.

The amount of hits are now shown bottom of the page and if you click it you will see more information. "Visits"tells the amount of visitors and "page views" tells how many pages those visitor have watched. You can see more details about the visitors, e.g. the countries they come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't want any spam comments here so that's the reason for comment moderation. Real comments are not only accepted - they are also appreciated :).
Voit kommentoida myös suomeksi!