Some points from the report.
- 98% of Europeans are aware of social media and 73% belong to at least one social network (on average they belong to 1.9 networks while 50% belong to only one, normally Facebook) while in Brazil 86% belong to networks (on average 3.1 networks). The southern Europeans are the most active in social media (maybe they are the most social Europeans in real life too?)
- 44% of respondents wanted to take part in co-creation of products and advertising
- 2/3 of employees are proud of their employer - but only 18% of them are talking about their employer in social media. Maybe because 2/3 European employees have limited access to their social media at work (the northern Europeans can access their social services more than the other Europeans).
- Also 60 % of employees would like to get help from their employer about the social media usage, only 25% had a written social media policy in their company and only 13% had been given a social media training
- we use more and more web through our mobile devices, but only 12% of mobile users use location based services and only 4% are aware of augmented reality